CDS-TSIPARD was created within T.S Institute of Rural Development through G.O. Ms. No. 397, PR & RD (RD-I) Dept., dated 27.12.2000 and was registered as a society under A.P. (Telangana Area) Public Society Act 1350F (Regn.No.2/2001, Dated 18.01.2001). Byelaws were amended partially in 11th Board meeting held on 12-3-2013 and registered by the Registrar of Societies, Hyderabad on 6-4-2013.
- It is a non-profit organization aimed at Human resource development and Development Studies.
- Conducting Research.
- Conducting Evaluation studies of implementation of various programmes and schemes especially in other states of the country.
- Conducting Studies to improve training curriculum of TSIPARD.
- Human Resource Management including recruitment.
- Conducting specialized trainings in subjects such as RTI.
- Promote abilities of BNVs so as to help them to settle down in life and Spending 25% of surplus income of CDS-TSIPARD every year for the development of BNVs
CDS-TSIPARD is governed by Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is constituted with the following members.