Applicant can seek information under RTI Act-2005, from any
Public Authority (government organisation or government aided
2. Application can be handwritten or typed. Application form
can be downloaded from AMR-APARD website.
3. Application should be submitted in English, Telugu, Hindi
or any other state languages of India.
4. Kindly provide the following information in your application:
i. Name and office address of Public Information Officer (PIO)/Assistant
Public Information Officer (APIO).
ii. Subject: Application under-Section 6(1) of Right to Information
iii. Particulars of information you want from the public authority.
iv. Name of the applicant.
v. Father's/Husband's Name.
vi. Category: SC/ST/OBC.
vii. Application fee.
viii. Do you come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) family-
ix. Postal address with Mobile No. and E-mail ID (Kindly, note
that the mobile no and e-mail ID are not mandatory).
x. Date and place.
xi. Signature of the Applicant.
xii. List of enclosure(s).
5. Before applying under RTI kindly, check the name of the Public
Information Officer/Assistant Public Information Officer of
Kindly, check the specified fee towards application and its
mode of payment under the Act, but, persons belonging to Schedule
Caste (SC)/Schedule Tribe (ST) category and persons from BPL
family are exempted from submission of fee.
7. Individuals seeking exemption of fee should submit a relevant
photocopy of SC/ST/BPL certificate.
8. Application should be submitted by hand or by post or by
e-mail. In case, if you are sending your application by post,
do send it by registered post only and, preserve the postal
receipt. Always avoid courier service.
9. Make two photocopies of the application (i.e. main application,
proof of submission of fee and proof of submission of application
by hand or by post) for your further reference and keep them
under safe custody.
10. In case if the applicant is submitting his/her application
by hand, do obtain the acknowledgement to that effect from AMR-APARD
office with date and seal from the concerned.
11. The time to deliver the information will start from the
date of receipt of the application by Public Information Officer
12. Kindly, ensure to strike off whichever is not applicable
in the application form.
Instructions to the Applicant
to the applicant
for providing information under the Act
information under normal course.
information, if it concerns the life and liberty of an individual.
information, if the application is received through the
Assistant Public Information Officer of AMR-APARD.
days shall be added to the time schedule in both the above